An IT Managed Services Provider in Woodmead, Sandton seeks the skills of a Tele-marketing Executive to join their growing team.
The candidate will primarily be responsible for appointment setting and lead generation via tele-canvassing / telesales on behalf of the sales team, as a “market maker”, as well as other internal sales duties.
– Must have a minimum of 2-3 years proven skills and experience in telesales and telecanvassing.
– Microsoft Office – Word, Excel & PowerPoint working knowledge.
– Social media account management skills advantageous.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills – written and verbal.
– Ability to secure appointments with Senior Management over the phone.
– Excellent telephone etiquette.
– Ambitious and self-motivated.
– Strong administrative skills.
– IT Industry / IT Managed Services experience or knowledge beneficial.
JOB SPECIFICATION / DUTIES
– Telecanvassing and telesales
– Scheduling appointments
– Preparing quotes & proposals
– General sales administration duties
– Recording sales opportunities in the CRM system.
– Assisting with sales and marketing campaigns, where applicable.
The individual will report to the Sales & Marketing Manager.
If you are not proficient in telecanvassing and at securing appointments, please DO NOT APPLY.